ENTELEC Conference and Expo, April 26-28, 2016, at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, TX.
The ENTELEC Spring Conference and Expo is an excellent opportunity for industry professional to participate as presenters or panel experts on Emerging Technologies, Industry Outlook, Case Studies and Best Practices on the following Categories:
- SCADA and Business Data
- Cyber Security/Physical Security
- System Architecture for Industrial Control Systems
- Networks/Communications Infrastructures
- FCC & Regulatory
- Off Shore Communications
- Professional Development
- We welcome other high interest topics or issues that could enhance our program
We are particularly looking for papers from the User community, describing how technologies are being applied across the industry including case studies, papers of interest, in the following sectors:
- Data & Analytics
- Utilities (electric/power): public and private
- Security, government, defense
- Shale Exploration & Development
- We welcome ideas and/or suggestions of new topics or issues that could enhance our program
All proposals must be submitted by creating an account and submitting an online form with application and abstract information. (Omit any names, company or contact information on the actual abstract). Selected papers / speakers must be able to meet the following deadlines:
August 14, 2015 Application/Abstract Submission Form Due(online application process)
January 18, 2016 Final Paper Due (optional but recommended)
February 15, 2016 Presentation/PowerPoint Due
The ENTELEC Technical Committee uses graded criteria based on quality, technical content, and appearance. Papers that contain commercial content are greatly discounted.
- Complimentary 2016 ENTELEC Conference & Expo Registration.This includes all technical sessions, exhibits, training session, sponsored meals and social functions.
- Position yourself as an industry expert in your company and community
- Influence an audience of key leaders and decision makers
- Help facilitate debate and discussion
- Influence and actively shape the future of the industry
- Promote your session through printed brochures, websites, e-newsletters, e-mails and/or press releases.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the industry and p9rsession
- Help others succeed and ensure they avoid common pitfalls
- Boost the profile of yourself and your organization
- Network with colleagues and meet potential new clients
- Earn education and volunteer credit
The Spring Conference & Expo attracts almost 2,000 attendees and features exhibits and product displays from 200+ exhibiting companies. The technical presentations include over 40 hours of technical presentations, training sessions, case studies, executive professional development and roundtable discussions. In addition to the exhibits and education, the conference is packed with networking opportunities including a golf tournament, lunch in the exhibit hall, networking receptions and much, much more!