Twin Eagle Consulting, (TEC), was established in 2001 as a privately owned consulting firm. The founders, Tom Bruscino and Kip Greenstreet have worked previously for large corporations providing private telecommunications to a large Airline and in the Oil and Gas industry. Our current partnership team has over 90 years of telecommunication experience combined. Currently the company has grown to over 30 employees providing Executive Management, Project Management, Engineering services, field services and equipment sales to over 200 customers in the last 14 years.
Our current customers include large oil and gas corporations, electric utilities, water and waste water utilities, cities, large integration firms and public safety organizations. TEC specialized in wireless communications by designing, implementing and maintaining large high speed microwave networks, ranging from 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps down to our middle and last mile customers ranging from 40 Mbps to down to low serial data speeds.
Twin Eagles team of engineers and project managers are capable of engineering and managing the design of large fiber builds, Radio Frequency WiFi deployments, backhaul of all data and SCADA controls and monitoring. Since our team came from the Utility industry, we have knowledge of how SCADA networks operate within a city environment. Our team has deployed many of the following bulleted networks over the past 14 years.
- Large capacity private microwave backbone networks
- Equipment and FCC licensing requirements
- Towers (self-support and guyed towers)
- Equipment Shelters and power systems
- Medium capacity networks
- Low capacity SCADA networks (serial and IP)
- Cellular SONET, SDH, DWDM design and implementation
- SCADA EMS telecommunications design and implementation
- VOIP and ROIP implementation
- WiFi broadband design for a local Colorado City
- Oil and Gas pad WiFi design and implementation
- Network Management Systems (NMS)
- Security design and implementation (NERC CIP)
- Smart City and AMI design and deployments